The 23-year-old popstar had flown back to Boca Raton, Florida after the MEN Arena bombing which claimed 22 lives.
Now, Ariana’s management has confirmed to TMZ that her concerts will be cancelled until June 5.
The Into You singer had been scheduled to perform at London’s O2 Arena on Thursday and Friday night.
“Our way of life has once again been threatened but we will overcome this together”
In a a statement from Ariana’s management team, they said: “Due to the tragic events in Manchester, the Dangerous Woman tour with Ariana Grande has been suspended until we can further assess the situation and pay our proper respects to those lost.
“The London O2 shows this week have been cancelled as well as all shows thru June 5 in Switzerland. We ask at this time that we all continue to support the cry of Manchester and all those families affected by this cowardice and senseless act of violence.
“Our way of life has once again been threatened but we will overcome this together. Thank you.”
The O2 said: “The London shows are cancelled. Ticket holders for the London shows should contact their point of purchase for a refund.”
As well as London and Switzerland, Ariana had been set to play Belgium, Poland and Germany.
The news of the tour cancellation is understandable considering the trauma of Monday night’s events.
A bomb detonated by Salman Abedi killed 22 people and injured 59, sending shockwaves across the world.
Blondie cancelled their London gig last night in respect of the victims, while Take That also postponed a string of gigs in Manchester and Liverpool.
While Ariana has flown back home, it has been reported that she has offered to pay for the victims’ funerals in a generous gesture.
Among the victims of the bombing were Ariana superfan Georgina Callander, internet favourite and Tattoo Fixers star Martyn Hett, and eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos.