1. I loved playing dress-up from a very young age. I guess Olympia gets that from me. She likes to try on my shoes, and we love to wear matching outfits but, if you asked her, I’m sure she’d say her personal style is “Disney princess chic.”
2. For me, it’s definitely heels over sneakers! I love how heels make me feel, and honestly, I find them really comfortable. I feel the most confident in and love Stuart Weitzman’s Aleena 100. It’s just a classic shoe that will dress up a great pair of jeans but also look great with a formal dress.
3. I love to splurge on jewelry. I love to accessorize outfits with earrings, watches, necklaces and bracelets, but also jewelry can hold sentimental value. I have different pieces that remind me of special moments or help me find strength when I need it.
4. If I could trade closets with any other celebrity, it would be Beyoncé.
5. When it comes to style icons—I’ve said this before but it still rings true today—you can’t think of style and not think of Jennifer Lopez.